plugin language – reservation system translation

CommonsBooking organisiert den Verleih eurer Gemeingüter Foren CommonsBooking Support plugin language – reservation system translation

• Dieses Thema hat 6 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Woche, 6 Tage von Michal Sindelar.
Ansicht von 6 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      Michal Sindelar
      Gast

Hi, we are starting a cargo bike library in Brno, Czechia, and during testing several people complained that reservation system is not in Czech language 😀

I will gladly translate it, is there a way to implement new language into plugin, please?

And THANK YOU VERY MUCH for developing this plugin.

Best from Czechia Best in covid,

Michal

• #1441 Antworten
      Christian
      Verwalter

Hey Michal,

We are very happy that you are starting a cargo bike project. You can create and edit a translation yourself using the WordPress translation feature.
      Here you can find the link to the CommonsBooking Plugin translation page:
      https://translate.wordpress.org/projects/wp-plugins/commonsbooking/

More information in the manual:

translate.wordpress.org (GlotPress)

You have to register as a translator at WordPress and then you can create your own language.The translation is then automatically available in the plugin.

Would you like to provide us with a link to your project.. We are curious 😉
      We are happy to help you with further questions or the installation.

Many greetings,
      The CommonsBooking Team

• #1442 Antworten
      Christian
      Verwalter

I saw in the link you provided in the comment that you are using the old commons booking plugin. The old one is called “Commons Booking”

We have developed a new one which is available on wordpress too. It is called “CommonsBooking”.
      Link: https://de.wordpress.org/plugins/commonsbooking/

We would recommend to use this version cause the old version is not maintained any longer.
      There is also a migration / import tool integrated in the new version to make it easy for you to switch to the new version.

Best regards,
      Christian

• #1444 Antworten
      Michal Sindelar
      Gast

Oh thansk for a quicky reply, the website is https://kargopujcovnabrno.cz

yes, i know there is a newer plugin version and we are about to upgrade

i am going to register as a translator and translate the plugin to czech

thanks & best

• #1446 Antworten
      Michal Sindelar
      Gast

well, i’ve run into some troubles with wordpress translation editors so I am doing a local translation using Loco Translate.

• #1449 Antworten
      Christian
      Verwalter

Hi Michal,
      i noticed that you already translated about 60% into Czech. We would be happy to help you out to finish the translation process. Please write us at mail@commonsbooking.org and we will try our best to find a solution to integrate Czech translation into wordpress translation directory and help other Czech speaking people to use CommonsBooking. Thank you in advance for your efforts.

• #1451 Antworten
      Michal Sindelar
      Gast

hi christian, i’ve run into another trouble using the loco translate thingy, so I am going to translate the plugin the official way, I am already in contact with the editors to overcome initial difficulties, the plugin should be available in Czech in two weeks.

Ansicht von 6 Antwort-Themen
Antwort auf: plugin language – reservation system translation
Deine Information: